Top 10 Must-Pack Items for Your Spring Getaway from MR PORTER.COM
Gents, we know you work hard. But with work comes play, and what better way to take a break from the normal day-to-day grind than to go on a spring getaway?
No matter where you go this spring to recharge your batteries, make sure you’re dressed to impress. With the help of the sartorial experts at MR PORTER.COM and their top spring trends, we get you ready for your trip with this curated collection of 10 must-pack items for your spring getaway.
1. Bremont U2/DLC Automatic Watch
2. J. Crew Button-Down Collar Cotton Chambray Shirt
3. Dan Ward Mid-Length Swim Shorts
4. Acne Studios Max New Man Ray Slim-Fit Denim Jeans
5. Car Shoe Leather Driving Shoe
6. Thom Browne Round-Frame Acetate and Metal Sunglasses
7. Neil Barrett V-Neck V-Neck Slub Cotton T-Shirt
8. Our Legacy Regular-Fit Linen Shorts
9. Mulberry Henry Wheeled Suitcase
10. WANT Les Essentials de la Vie Kenyatta Leather-Trimmed Organic Cotton Cavas Wash Bag
And a grooming tip or two from MR PORTER? Add these two cult-favorite products to your every day routine, which are perfectly sized under 100ml to fit into your carry-on bag.
11. Aesop Moroccan Neroli Shaving Serum
12. Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Hydrator
Looking for more menswear essentials? Check out fresh designer menswear items new this week on MR PORTER.COM.
To see our full list of what to pack for your spring getaway don’t miss our Wantering x MR PORTER.COM Travel + Leisure Style Guide.
(Photography by Angelo Pennetta, styling by Dan May)